99% Purity HGH Anabolic Steroids To Lose Weight 8 Iu/vial 10
we use the best technology of Secretory expression technique of
Escherichia coli gene to produce the human gorwth hormonw and it is
steady and high quality feedback from clients
HGH funcation :
Increased Muscle Strength
1. Human growth hormone has been known to improve physical capacity
of individuals through stimulating collagen synthesis in the skeletal muscle and tendons, increasing muscle strength and improving exercise performance as a result.
2. In the International Journal of Endocrinology, a study with 14 healthy men at the ages of 50 to 70 were
randomized into two groups. Seven subjects were administered HGH
therapy with seven placebo subjects, and they were re-evaluated
after six months. After six months, there was a significant
increase in the leg press responsiveness muscles in the growth
3. Overall, the study concluded an increased muscle strength in the
lower body after human growth hormone was administered in healthy
men. In HGH-deficient adults, participants who were administered
long-term HGH therapy experienced normalization of muscle strength,
increased exercise capacity, and improved thermoregulation and body
Better Fracture Healing
1. Numerous of local growth factors and hormones are responsible
for regulating mineral and bone metabolism, along with fracture
healing. Administration of human growth hormone has been shown to
speed up the regeneration of bone, making it a key part of bone healing. Applying growth factors like IGF-1 is known to stimulate the
metabolism of bone.
2. In a study published in the journal BONE, growth hormone was systemically applied to recombinant
species-specific rats by subcutaneous injections and was compared
to the placebo group.
3. As a result, the local growth factor application revealed a
stronger effect on fracture healing than the systemic human growth
hormone injection. These observations suggest that the local
application of growth hormone speeds up fracture healing
significantly without systemic adverse effects.
4. Human growth hormone plays a crucial role in the repair of wear
and tear and expedites healing. Researchers have reported the
beneficial effects of HGH in enhancing the healing of injuries and
5. A randomized, controlled, double-blinded study for six months of
HGH therapy or placebo in 28 healthy older men with low baseline
plasma IGF-1 was conducted at the University of California’s
Department of Medicine. As a result, healthy older men who were
administered growth hormone had enhanced collagen deposition during
the wound-healing process, helping the healing process.
Enhanced Weight Loss
1. Obese individuals have limited response to growth hormone
stimuli release, and after successful reduction of weight, growth
hormone responsiveness can be partial or complete.
2. Growth hormone accelerates lipolysis, the breakdown of lipids and involves hydrolysis of triglycerides
into glycerol and free fatty acids, and impaired secretion of human
growth hormone leads to loss of lipolytic effect.
3. Dietary restrictions and growth hormone treatment effects on
anabolic and lipolytic actions as well as the changes in growth
hormone secretions and insulin were investigated in a study
published in Hormone Research.
4. Twenty-four obese participants were on a hypocaloric diet and
treated with recombinant human growth hormone or a placebo in a
double-blinded, 12-week randomized study. As a result, growth
hormone treatment caused a 1.6-fold increase in weight loss, with
the greatest loss being visceral fat compared to the placebo.
5. In the placebo group, lean body mass was lost, whereas lean body
mass was gained in the growth hormone group. This study suggests
that in obese participants who eat a caloric-restriction diet,
growth hormone accelerates the loss of body fat and improves growth
hormone secretion. Thus, human growth hormone can serve a
therapeutic role to help obese people lose weight.
1. The pituitary gland stimulates the release of growth hormone and
is essential for regulating bone growth, especially during puberty.
Growth hormone stimulates the production of IGF-1, which is
produced in the liver and released in the blood.
2. With age, human growth hormone decreases and may be the cause of
older individuals not being able to form or replace bone rapidly.
The IGF-1/growth hormone duo stimulates bone-forming and
bone-resorbing cells, leading to increased bone mass.